SPECIAL OFFER ONLY FOR PEOPLE LIVING IN SOUTHEASTERN, PA- WHO ARE SUFFERING WITH LOWER BACK PAIN & SCIATICA
FREE BOOK Teaches You How To Heal Your Back Pain & Sciatica At Home!
What's This Book All About?
This Itty Bitty Book (125 pages be exact) was written for people like YOU. The purpose of this book is to empower you to take back control of your own health- and to find natural relief from lower back pain and sciatica. It's a SHORTCUT for people who are busy, overwhelmed, and want to get to the root cause of their pain fast. Most importantly- it's an educational HOTBED of tools and knowledge that anyone with lower back pain needs to know...
If you're confused about what to do and are looking for answers, here's some of what you'll learn in this FREE book:
- The big picture" anatomy of the spine and lower back to help you understand what could be going on.
- The 3 most common causes of lower back pain & sciatica... and what they mean for your recovery.
- DIY Movement Tests to help you determine because of your lower back pain and/or sciatica.
- My top 3 exercises for the 3 common causes of lower back pain and sciatica.
- Step-by-step instructions to help you create your own "Trouble Tree," to help you do more of what helps and less of what hurts.
- Simple day-to-day strategies to help change how you think about every day activities.
- Eye-opening research on pain… Including tips and tricks to help you better understand why you feel what you feel (Warning! It could take you off, make you feel confused, or change your life…)
- Why x-rays and MRI's LIE.
- The 7 must-ask questions before choosing a physical therapist.
- A bullet-proof next step action plan to naturally heal lower back pain and sciatica without the use of drugs, painful directions, or even worse… surgery.
Hurry, This Offer Won't Last Forever!
12 Years Of Back Pain- Gone
Back To Crossfit- Painfree!
About Dr. Charlie Johnson, PT
Dr. Charlie Johnson is a physical therapist who has traveled coast to coast, studying under the most well respected PT's and entire country at the#1 rated residency program-the University of Southern California. His residency training and board specialty in orthopedics places him among the top 1% of all physical therapist. His passion for helping others has inspired him to open his own practice (in Royersford, PA) and write this book as a way to give back and change as many lives as possible.